Thursday, March 11, 2010

bad life decision?

possibly? but it is too late now. as saturday is slowly approaching, i get more nervous about my decision to have a tattoo on my chesticle area. it is possibly very naive of me, and honestly highly deranged that due to my complete love of seeing written tattoos across the collar bone of male specimens that i came to the decision, that i myself must attain such a permanent mark.
as a result of such a decision, i will once again, become the height of disappointment in my mother's eyes who at the sight of such a thing will either instantly die, or come running at me with a sharp blade.
i do fear for my life, even at this ripe old age of 58, as i still reside within the family home and such a tattoo will possibly cause my soon to be arrival on the streets/homelessness.
if only i was 'macca' then clearly, whatever, i wouldn't care! chucked that in for ana/lauren's enjoyment.
nevertheless i still see this image on my mac, that sent me over the edge into complete convinced-ness, and it still brings a smile to my face. which makes me semi-content that i believe i have made the right life decision.

if i haven't. well then, i'm highly owned, but i guess i will deal with that at a later date when i continue to get horrified stares and/or looks of disgust at my place of work.
old conservative people can really be delightful. yes. the more you stare, the more i will consider stabbing and eating one of your children.

please note: i'm one step closer to my ultimate goal...

yep. just as we all prefer. or as i and my faux real boyfriend ana do; jail tatts. and just to add to all that glory. he is going rock. could i be in heaven? well no, i couldn't but i'm sure it's very close, to being very far. which is close enough.

(just loudly, he also reps rebel8 - fucking legend. such news as you should know ana, keeps my faith in humanity after it was so horrifically shaken after my discovery of a specific canberran pig wearing a rebel8 tshirt. almost forcing me to off myself. almost.)


3 comments:

  1. mang.

    i just wrote the longest comment here and it mf deleted itself because blogspot had a brainfart.

    dont playa hate.
    coz i dominate.

    love mum, dad, dante, coffee, sugar and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only part worth repeating was that weezy is ALMOST bringing rebel8 back to the enjoyment level it was at prior to eye soilage due to its massacre by Obnoxious Man. it is going to need a tiny push to get rid of its association to douchbaggery, so if you just wear it around to my place with no unies again that should do it.

    well im sexually attracted to you, and you are to me...so.....

    i should stop.

    otherwise from the amount of times i am mentioned and the sheer fact that i have responded to every post you have made (MORE than once, MULTIPLE times) will lead people to believe what warren already does.

    relationship status: marriachied.

    who leads with their TONGUE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ps. if i stare at you, can you please eat one of MY children?? it getting crowded in there.

    ReplyDelete