Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sloth dick.

i wish i could make this blog slightly attractive but i fail in the technological sense and therefore a new entry to stimulate the loins of my dear friend ana, will just have to be the same old lame.
however i've obviously decided to be pretty cool and throw my use of capital letters out the window. wow. dropping out of uni made me such a bad ass. 
so recently i entered the term "sloth dick" into google (don't ask why, as even i don't know) and what emerged from the sheer delight of imagery heaven were the most epic of strange drawings that left me laughing. literally out loud. that's right. i was LOLLING. and so, due to receiving a txt msg from my friend ana about 5 minutes ago saying she came back to the abyss hell that is this blog, i decided to update it and now share with you all the magic that came from "sloth dick".

please note: that a majority of the imagery has barely anything if not nothing to do with sloths in the slightest. making these discoveries all the more epic. i honestly felt an overwhelming feeling of joy and satisfaction at my finds. oh the genius of google images.





1 comment:

  1. omfg.
    WHY

    GOOD GOD.

    WHY

    is the slothman in the first photo passed out while holding a BROOM AND DUSTPAN????????????


    BBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

    not to mention, that girl is me and that passed out sloth man is one of many mistakes made in my past. poor pink dress girl. i need to enlarge and frame this photograph of me in a relationship.

    oh my goodness me and also, you looked up sloth dick, number one, but number 2 more importantly,

    SINCE WHEN DO SLOTHS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SQUIRRELS AND FLAVA FLAV IN HIS YOUTH!!!!!!!!

    HAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAH NATASHA it only just occurred to me that you were already looking up sloth dick for your own amusement before you even thought of posting on the blog about it.

    and that happy note, my dear hermanita, is what this blog comment must end on.

    ReplyDelete