Sunday, April 26, 2009

I WISH I WAS EATEN BY A BEAR.

So it's almost the end of my uni holidays and I need to update this thing.
As a result of being really stuck for ideas this year - appropriately my FINAL year - when I desperately need to be filled to the brim with ideas and amazing design work. I find that I'm completely on the other end.
I'm swimming/lurking/dwelling in the ABYSS. So as a result I have been frequenting too many design blogs or blogs of vintage/random pictures in order to drain some inspiration from them which hopefully will result in me not epically failing this year, but the good thing is as a result I discovered this beauty.

The grizzly bear sleeping bag by Eiko Ishizawa.



I can't imagine anyone not enjoying the novelty of this. At least I know my friend Lauren will enjoy this as much as I did. I personally have never been camping but if I owned this I would find a way to go on camping trips all the time, that or maybe organise sleep overs with friends just to break this baby out. The detail of the face, even the inner gnarly teeth and pink lining, not to mention it perfectly zips up at the mouth is amazing, it makes it look so real, I mean at least at first glance. The death thing is, this isn't for sale ( I know right have a good ol' wah right here) it was just created for an exhibition.
But man, who doesn't wanna pretend they have been eaten by a bear and get to sleep inside its warm stomach all night?

No comments:

Post a Comment