Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NO DOUBT IS BACK BITCHES.

YEP. Its true people, Gwen Stefani after a hiatus of losing her mind, has returned to her roots and come back to No Doubt so they can record an album and please the human race, if not, then at least myself. And let me tell you I am MIGHTY DELIGHTED.



Needless to say I downloaded (yeah I'm dodgy like that) their new song Stand and Deliver which apparently is an Adam & the Ants cover, and I say apparently as I have never actually heard the original and as I type this am considering going to YouTube and bothering to look it up. I actually just might. I ACTUALLY just might. (Ok. I obvs did since I linked it)

So anyways don't waste time here, hurry, with quick haste listen to Stand and Deliver - the No Doubt version.
That's a myspace link btw, as Youtube is being a giant piece of shit and due to copyright issues you can't find a copy of their cover that is unaltered there, but if you smoke crack and can pretend this sounds normal, then by all means give it a go.

Oh and for the record I was lying when I said Gwen Stefani lost her mind. I love her and everything she does. Yes Gwen, if you ever read this, which of course I'm sure you will since really we should be like BFF/twins, then I love you. Please don't chuck a Sam Ronson and get a restraining order out on me. I promise I am harmless.

Sam and Lindsay in happier lezzer times; when Sam still looked like a girl.

Since I'm on the subject of music, I thought I'd also chuck this in.


No. It isnt just a bearded man for no reason - although I am one to enjoy a beard so if I ever do decide to chuck a random beard man/gnome in a post with no explanation, accept it for what it is. Pure magnificence - the man pictured is actually Mat Weddle and he does the most beautiful version of Hey Ya I've ever heard.


He reminds me of Dallas Green in the way that you don't expect them to sing how they do and once they do you're completely in love. Just me again? Whatevs, this has now given me the perfect excuse to shove a picture of Dallas Green here as his tattooed, bearded, nerdy self - another one of my great loves.




I know. I tried to stop at one but couldn't help myself. But really, why question it? Just enjoy.
Oh and enjoy these two Dallas Green/City and Colour songs. This guy is AMAZING live.



Yep. I've definitely just made myself re-fall in love with this man.


5 comments:

  1. poetscorner.blogspot.com MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!
    UP IN THIS SHIT LIKE A PREACHER IN A PULPIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous is actually my friend baxter who is openly retarded. don't bother going to this blogspot which is 1. non existant and 2. a waste of your time, don't damage your eyes reading such filth, tash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poets corner,
    makes the hos get horner,
    Whoops I mean hornier,
    These rhymes fuck up your cornea,
    and make this dumb blog seem cornier,
    Then it already is,
    This blog sucks the dick,
    And fondles the balls,
    Im gonna head off now,
    The end, that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baxter is gay. couldn't spell hornier the first time. LAME. then used "then" instead of "than" learn english baxter, then post some stupid poems. thanks, tash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poets corner does not abide buy the arbitrary rules of grammar, butt calves its own root threw the chaotic landscape of modern english, guided blindly bi hart, passion & roar intensity?!

    ReplyDelete