Thursday, March 05, 2009

AFTER GROG BLOG. THE FIRST.

Yep. This is it. The first blog.
Already I am excited to share my recent discovery of this man...
Nicholas Kirkwood.
In short. This man is A M A Z I N G.

So I've never been a huge heels fan.
I mean I am to a certain extent but unless they are vintage or studded (another of my loves I will touch on soon enough) then its pretty basic right?
I mean pointed toe, round toe, a heel? Its been seen before. W R O N G.
I was owned when I saw this man's designs. Ok. So no doubt in my mind this dude must have been an ex-design student of some kind.
Maybe even an ex-architecture student. Well that is specifically the field my friend believes he is from.

And she would know, she was one. Needless to say she dropped out, came to study Graphic Design with me, and last year she graduated...and I'm still here. Need I say more?
Ok. Ok. Well this is my last year but I don't want to be a Graphic Designer. I've always wanted to get into Fashion. By get into, I mean study. And since witnessing designs such as these, there is no doubt in my mind that I MUST!


Spring/Summer 09
Autumn/Winter 08

Spring/Summer 08


I know right. They are just so structurally amazing.
As my friend Ana and I would sum up most things we love...

W O W.


No comments:

Post a Comment