Friday, March 06, 2009

LINDSAY LOHAN IS A JUNKIE.

Sorry. Just dreaming aloud. My friend Ana converted me to the Lohan.
I always had an innate hate of this warthog but my heart has done a 360 and now its true love.
Worthy of one of these. <3

If Lindsay just chucked a complete Amy Winehouse, I could safely say I could die a happy 23 year old.
I guess I can't not give her credit for trying. I mean she is halfway being anorexic-thin with huge titties to match.
That and she is in a lesbian phase. God love this hair extensioned bitch.




She makes me want to enjoy a full days meal of a 6 pack of red bull and 3 packets of cigarettes.
Oh, and I just discovered Kanye West is dating this ho. Amber Rose.
I know. I don't think this bitch could have purchased a more tackier name if it were enclosed in a perfume bottle with butterflies all over it and created by Mariah Carey.



However is it possible to hate and love something at the same time? I mean its like Pete Wentz being a proud midgey all over again.
Good on her skank ass.
Those red melted cellophane pants SLASH spray painted nail polish jeans are so tight I applaud her for avoiding camel toe.
And whilst on the subject of Kanye West and his featured accessories. What about this abomination he calls hair?


It's more of a toned down Lionel Richie, no?


But whatever look he was aiming for he clearly failed. I mean EPIC FAILED.
And I am appropriately using epic fail here, as I will prove with Urban Dictionary.

"Epic Fail - A mistake of such monumental proportions that it requires its own term in order to successfully point out the unfathomable shortcomings of an individual or group."

I'm sorry for those that love him.
I lie. I'm not. But believe me I'm one of you.
No. Its not even really music related. More that he loves himself so much I'm sure if Kanye could procreate with himself he would. And who doesn't enjoy a bit of asexual breeding every now and again?


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but how can one NOT be in love with a child star who has grown up to become a leggings-loving, chain-smoking, wig-rocking, anorexia-embracing HUGE TITTY tragic beast of epic proportions. LiLo CAN'T go wrong, and while she is a lesb, she is often seen fighting with her gf in public...what is better than an ANGRY lesbian relationship? if you can't have angry men, get yoself an angry woman, the bitch is a WINNAH.

    also, re: lionel ritchies hair. dont get me wrong, he is an utter superstar, but no WONDER he had to seduce that student of his in the 'Hello' film-clip...appropriately she was BLIND, so would nevs have to witness the atrocity that is his demi-fro.

    this blog is my mf hero.
    I FUCKIN LOVE COLOURING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg.

    i was wondering who commented on this post of sheer delight, which addresses both MARIAH CAREY
    and

    LINDSAY LOHAN, the 2 greatest bitches to ever walk this sacred earth.

    and to my delight it was someone by the name of buffy mf slays.

    too bad i have no idea how to get back into that account.

    but pretty much, what she said.

    SICK ONE.

    ReplyDelete